Software Engineer Graduates for BEC’s Talent Program
Ready to find your path in the world of data-driven coding, statistical analysis and IT? Do you want to grow and unfold your ambitions alongside other young bright-minded professionals?
Join the BEC Talent Program!
Based in Herning and Copenhagen, we are looking for curious and ambitious graduates. You hold a master’s degree within IT, data science or natural sciences with specialization in e.g., mathematics or programming, and you have coding experience. You have recently graduated or will graduate before August 1st, 2024, and have results above average.
CODE. LEARN. GROW. TOGETHER.
We offer 12 months of IT development training through workshops and real work. You will be offered a permanent contract of employment and an attractive salary from day one. Working with real development tasks, you will continuously be upgrading your qualifications. As part of an agile team and guided by your dedicated mentor, you become familiar with agile ways of working as well as your new organizational and technological surroundings. As part of the Talent program, you can build strong networks of helpful and committed colleagues in both Denmark and Poland.
Combine your desire forwith data-driven coding and statistics
Motivated by the development disciplines and their connection to business needs, you will:
- Participate in the entire development process from analysis, design and development to testing
- Make new functionality ready for the production
- Analyse and correct operation faults in existing systems
- Contribute to future-proof solutions related to compliance and new technologies
Proactive team player with an in data-driven software development
To us, curiosity is just as important as work experience. And besides being data-driven and bright, we imagine that you:
- Hold a master’s degree in e.g. IT, finance, business or data sciences or another related field and have an above-average academic track record with a maximum of 3 years of work experience
- Have experience within object-oriented languages, preferably Java, as well as an interest in learning other coding languages such as COBOL
- Are curious about complex IT systems and about the craft of building efficient, safe, and reliable financial technologies
- Have good communication skills and are able to have dialogues with both bank customers and IT professionals
- Speak and write English fluently
Some positions will have a bigger focus on coding while others are more data driven and focus on statistical analysis
It is a large advantage if you have a special interest within one or more of the following technologies: Azure, Salesforce, Inspire, Spring Boot, API Connect, Maven, Kafka, PaaS, aPaaS or Kubernetes.
Then we look forward to receiving your application and resume as soon as possible and no later than March 3rd. Please also upload relevant diplomas documenting courses and grades during your bachelor’s and master’s degree or alternatively your transcript of records if you are finishing your studies. At BEC, we welcome early applications, as we will be reviewing applications and conducting screening calls on an ongoing basis.
If you have any questions related to the position, do not hesitate to contact Talent Partner Natalie Elkjær < email deleted for security reasons >.
What does the recruitment process look like?
Step 1: Upload you CV, applications, and transcript of records
Step 2: HR professionals will screen your application material according to a set of objective criteria
Step 3: Complete cognitive and technical online test
Step 4: Screening/first interview with recruiter
Step: 5 Assessment Day and second interview with hiring manager in week 11
Step 6: Time to sign contract. See you during your first day of work!
We are committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, and age. As a result, we encourage all qualified candidates to apply for the position.