PwC Luxembourg is hiring a Trainee in Personal Tax (m/f/d). What if it was you?
Who we are: We are the largest professional services firm in Luxembourg, providing audit, tax and advisory services to a wide variety of clients. To make it happen, we count on the expertise of over 3,700 people from more than 94 different countries, who strive every day to reach excellence and team up to solve important problems through innovative solutions. We value diverse and singular career paths, embrace everyone's unique self and encourage our People to fuel their potential in a work environment that is inclusive, stimulating, and motivating.
Your mission: Our team helps organizations set their compensation strategies through analysis of industry benchmarks, company policies and culture, and employee performance. As part of our team, you’ll help our clients determine their compensation structure, executive pay packages, legal and regulatory requirements, tax implications, and financial reporting and accounting advice.
Be a part of our team where you will:
- Help to prepare opinions on tax matters related to international assignments: define the best employment structures, optimise tax and social security, align with best practices and tendencies, advise the clients on the application of the new tax regime for qualifying international employees;
- Prepare Luxembourg tax returns and social security computation mainly for expatriate clients working in multinationals and provide related advice (arrival/departures tax briefings, review of tax assessment);
- Calculate Luxembourg taxes, taking into account the specific cross-border context in Luxembourg;
- Exchange with the PwC network abroad for the proper application of international conventions on taxation and social security;
- Participate in technical meetings and preparation of client presentations;
- Liaise with the Luxembourg tax administration;
- Participate in training sessions given to clients at the PwC Academy;
- Work in mixed teams, interact with the Reward team and experience synergies with the Human Resources advisory team.
Let’s talk about you. If…
- You will soon have a Master's degree in economics or law, with a specialization in taxation (please mention the topic of your master thesis in your application and the main modules/ subjects you took in your studies);
- You have a strong interest in personal tax and compliance, and you would like to work on tax declarations;
- You are looking for an experience in an international firm and have to complete an end of studies internship with a minimum of 3 months;
- You enjoy working in teams and look for an open-minded and friendly environment;
- You have an excellent command of Microsoft Office Excel;
- You are fluent in both our working languages French and English. Knowledge of German will be considered an asset.
…You are the candidate we are looking for!
Moreover, our recruitment process is short and simple:
- A screening call with our Talent Acquisition Advisor to assess your motivation
- A technical interview with two members of the team
A final word about us:
At PwC, we believe diversity is the representation of all the characteristics that make us both alike and unique. Our backgrounds, cultures, nationalities, lifestyles, identities, opinions and beliefs, approaches to solving problems, ways of working, and views of personal and professional success, all add value to the services we deliver to our clients. Our objective is to nurture an inclusive environment where a diversity mindset is ingrained, and inclusion is the norm. We constantly focus on respecting and valuing individual differences.
Ready to grow your potential, reaching excellence together? Apply now!