Are you ready for the challenge of solving complex technical problems within manufacturing in a fast-paced and dynamic environment? Would you like to test your skills in diverse assignments within Operations / Manufacturing?
Within this stream of our 2-year-rotational European Graduate Program, you will be part of the Operations Team of our production site in Cramlington (UK) and rotate through two different assignments within manufacturing. But it will not only be about becoming a technical expert. To drive a sustainable continuous improvement in the site, you will need to demonstrate and develop further your communication and leadership skills to make an impact and contribute to our ambition to define and deliver world-class manufacturing processes, products and services.
Your tasks may include activities such as:
- Support of continuous improvement projects with respect to Production Excellence, Environment, Health & Safety, Quality, Maintenance and Process Excellence & Enterprise Lean Six Sigma
- Involvement in project work including installation of new equipment / machine modifications etc.
- Manufacturing key projects and people management roles can be considered for the second year
While you are on this exciting journey, you will receive plenty of support along the way. Our Mentoring and Training Program, combined with on-the-job learning, will enable you to build your skills and transition from college to the corporate workplace, leveraging strengths and defining your career path.
Wondering what your career path will look like after completion of the program?
We are committed to your career long-term. Having successfully completed your rotations, you will have the opportunity to build your career your way. Grow vertically, change roles, try new things - we will support you in this process of finding the right permanent role, balancing your talents with our organizational needs.
More details about the program as well as the application process can be found here.
We are looking for agile problem-solvers who enjoy working in a dynamic and collaborative environment, and who are striving to make a difference by contributing their own strengths and ideas.
What we also expect you to have:
- University Degree (Bachelor / Master) in a relevant Engineering field
- First relevant practical experience (e.g. internships, project work), preferably in an international manufacturing environment
Applying for the European Graduate Program means going all out for an exciting, dynamic and multi-faceted opportunity to learn and grow. Ready to take on the challenge? Apply online now for the next program start date on 1st of October 2024!
- Only applications in English can be considered
- For the European Graduate Program - Operations / Manufacturing (UK), an unlimited work permit for the UK is required
Avery Dennison is a great place to work for everyone - just click here to get to know us better: Life at Avery Dennison
What we can offer you:
- Competitive Total Rewards
- Relocation Support
- A structured Training and Mentoring program to support your development
- Team-oriented and highly international environment, in which you get responsibility and the possibility to test your talents
- A strong commitment to workplace diversity and sustainability - please click on the following links to learn more! Diversity, Equity & Inclusion / Sustainability