At KI professionals, we’re looking for an Agile Project Manager to join our team in Stuttgart. As a Project Manager Consultant, you will be responsible for overseeing exciting mobility IT projects for our clients in the Stuttgart area.
Your main goal will be to guide the team towards success by utilizing strong leadership skills and implementing Agile methodologies to navigate project complexities and manage multiple stakeholders.
Your contribution to the success story:
- Support our customers with their digitization projects, develop and execute project plans in alignment with Agile principles, defining scope, timelines, and resource requirements
- Cultivate a collaborative and continuously improving team culture, ensuring motivation and engagement towards common project goals
- Regularly communicate with stakeholders to provide updates on customer project progress and manage expectations
- Identify and manage project risks, developing contingency plans to ensure successful project delivery for the customers
- Set and track performance metrics for the team, using data for continuous improvement efforts
- Manage project budgets, ensuring cost control within allocated limits
- Evaluate and enhance team processes, drawing insights from continuous assessments to drive improvements
What you bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in business informatics, computer science, industrial engineering, possibly also business administration or economics with IT specialization, or have completed comparable training.
- Practical experience in Agile Project Management
- Understanding of digital change and the new technological possibilities and enjoy optimizing procedures and processes
- Experience working with modern project management and collaboration tools (e.g. Atlassian, MS Teams, Zoom, Slack, Miro, ...)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German (C1) and English (C1)
We’re looking forward to meeting you 😉 just submit your application and see you on the other side!
We, as KI professionals, are dedicated to fostering equal opportunities in the workplace, recognizing the significance of a diverse workforce in our success. Our recruitment decisions are based on your experience and skills, valuing your passion for exploration, innovation, and digitalization. Protecting the privacy and security of your data has consistently been a top priority for KI professionals. To learn more about how we collect, use, and transfer candidate personal data, please refer to our Privacy Notice.