“Nos marques sont nos titres de noblesse”
Jean Paul Agon
Something you should know : Our offers represent dozens of opportunities at different levels. By applying to this offer you will get the chance to work for L’Oréal Group or one of our 37 Brands including:
And many more...
Click HERE to discover our brands and divisions!
What do we offer you here?
JOIN OUR RETAIL DESIGN TEAMS!
Within a retail design team, you will be able to use your most creative skills to convert a brand’s DNA into innovative customer experience on the different point of sales.
As a real project leader, you will have the opportunity to work on different missions:
- Adapting retail concepts according to the distribution area, channel & customer profile
- Creation of sales expression points for products, Design & Development of Permanent PLV solutions, staging books, podiums & windows…
- Strategy definition & operational development of visual merchandising guidelines:
- Leading the collaboration with design agencies/freelance from creative brief to artwork production and manage internal and external stakeholders
- SketchUp, Photoshop, Illustrator, mock-up production, Power Point presentations
A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) specialized in Retail Design or Architecture - No margin of negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation either!
Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen! ) or a salon owner round the block, you treat everyone the same.
Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
WHAT DOES OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
1°/ Our recruitment team will review all the application - And If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview. The recruiter you meet with will be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential.
2°/ Finally, you will get a Business interview with your potential future manager(s). At this point, your recruiter will help you prepare for this final interview!
- Salary : 1700€
- VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy discounted products
- Access to L'Oréal's canteen and gym
- Unlimited access to the L'Oréal Learning Platform to boost your development
- 1 day of remote working per week
- A bespoke development process guiding you towards a permanent position in the Group. Note that ~70% of our entry level roles are filed by previous interns/apprentices !
Want to know more about L’Oréal and our Sense of Purpose? Click HERE