About the role:
The Data Portfolio Intern has the opportunity to contribute to the Sales & Partnerships activities. You’ll be at the heart of our operations, helping different teams work efficiently together.
You’ll work directly with the COO team and have a unique opportunity to understand how a fast-growing company is managed, and which indicators are key to success.
In particular, you will:
- Help us design and accelerate Data research through data access tools from various sources (online info, data analytics companies, databases)
- Help build a comprehensive “dataset catalog tool” in collaboration with other business units
- Design new KPIs and dashboards and monitor existing ones. For that, you will have to understand the key issues of different stakeholders and convert them into relevant KPIs
- For the duration of the internship, you will need to structure our existing assets and tools towards an harmonized version that will be used by the whole company
- Generate insights on our assets and your research by providing strategic and actionable recommendations
- Contribute to the update process of our CRM tool and develop its integration with all our softwares and tools
- Coordinate strategic thinking on Owkin’s assets and how to best leverage them
- Work with very different profiles: data scientists, key account managers, Product managers, sales, OPs, etc
Position is based in our Paris office.
Required qualifications / experience:
- Bachelor / Master, from an Engineering/Business school
- You have some product marketing strategy knowledge
- You enjoy reading and analyzing scientific literature about innovation and medical discoveries
- You are highly adaptable and a fast learner with the ability to multitask
- You enjoy working in teams and are able to build collaborative relationships with colleagues and clients. You are able to interact with people of different backgrounds
- You have a natural capacity to build relationships
- You have excellent communication skills, oral and written, in English and in French
- You are hands-on, experienced, proactive, independent, articulate and possess a good sense of humor, integrity and professionalism.
- You have a strong interest for innovative research and Artificial Intelligence, the future of clinical research and medicine and passion for solving the biggest problems in health.