At Cardiologs, our mission is to make tomorrow’s medical diagnosis efficient and accessible to everyone, anywhere, anytime. We leverage machine learning (AI) and cloud computing technologies to fulfill this vision. Our first product is a SaaS application to help physicians diagnose cardiac diseases, already deployed worldwide.
We are a tight-knit team and we nurture our company culture with monthly all-hands meetings and apéros, daily coffee breaks in our comfy kitchen... But most importantly, we believe that a good atmosphere at work makes people more efficient in what they are best at!
What you’ll do
We are looking for a Front End Intern able to work independently but who can communicate with the team, who will be in charge of their own project from architecture to implementation.
You will implement and develop a new platform to train our new customer of the current Holter Analysis platform.
You will be responsible for choosing the right framework to structure and build features to it ( React / Angular / VueJS).
This internship can lead to a full-time position.
Who you are
- A student in your last year of studies enjoying analytical problem-solving.
- Knowledgeable about and/or interested in security and cryptography.
- Keen on clean code and good practices.
- Previous experience with code management (git, code review...)
- Fluent in spoken and written English, and have at least basic notions in French.
Our Recruiting Process
Being authorized to work in the EU is a precondition of employment.
- Quick introductory HR phone call
- Quick technical phone call with a 10' tech test
- Technical interview in our office
If you feel like acing our technical interviews, here are a few resources we like:
- Cracking the Coding Interview book: http://www.crackingthecodinginterview.com/
- The Art of Unix Programming: http://www.catb.org/~esr/writings/taoup/html/
- Some Google Cloud Platform tutorials: https://cloud.google.com/python/tutorials/bookshelf-on-kubernetes-engine and https://cloud.google.com/sql/docs/postgres/best-practices