COMPANY OVERVIEW :
As a committed player in the shared mobility industry, Padam Mobility meets the objectives of continuity, accessibility and provision of transport rebalancing by offering smart and dynamic Demand-Responsive Transport (DRT) solutions allowing people to travel with more ease and freedom.
Padam Mobility builds AI-based SaaS solutions to make public transport more efficient and drive down operating costs significantly. Instead of being fixed, routes are optimised in real time based on reservations, thereby increasingly user appeal and reliability.
In October 2018, Siemens Mobility, a global leader in the mobility and public transport sector, invested in Padam Mobility to support the company’s growth.
To prop up our strong growth in Southern Europe (Spain, Italy, Portugal), we are looking for a Junior Business Developer Spain - Intern, ideally based in Paris.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING IN YOUR ROLE:
**Along with the Head of Sales:**
* Market analysis and target identification;
* Database creation to initiate sales campaigns and marketing activities;
* Cold emailing and cold calling to schedule presentations/meetings;
* Educate targets identified on the benefits of on-demand solutions for public transport;
* Presenting the solutions together with a business developer;
* Identifying and assessing potential deals;
* Following up on existing opportunities and contract closing;
* Public RfP answering;
* Strategic partner management.
MORE ABOUT YOU:
* Strong educational background, with experience in business development;
* A highly result-oriented vision. You’re not fully satisfied until you’ve met your objectives;
* Excellent communication skills in English and native/near-native fluency in Spanish;
* Knowledge of public transport sector not mandatory but would be appreciated;
* Easy to work with, autonomous in day-to-day work and highly reliable;
* Open and curious. You're innovative and creative, constantly looking for ways to improve things;
* You're fun to work with and you don't take yourself too seriously;
* A travel lover, you’re not afraid of being on the road;
This internship could lead to a long-term position.
**What Padam Mobility offers you:**
* A high-flying team to support you;
* A trial-and-error environment. You will have autonomy and protection;
* Values of sharing, caring, resilience, and a desire to have a positive impact on society;
* The freedom to get involved with projects that actually interest you