Celonis is the execution management system leader. Powered by its market-leading process mining core, the Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications, with a developer studio and platform capabilities for business executives and users. The Celonis EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions, and automations. For Global 2000 companies, transforming to an intelligent enterprise has become a key strategic priority.
Celonis has thousands of global customers including ABB, AstraZeneca, Bosch, Coca Cola, Citibank, Dell, GSK, John Deere, L'Oreal, Siemens, Uber, Vodafone, and Whirlpool. All rely on Celonis technology to unlock their full execution capacity and drive change to business processes. Celonis is headquartered in Munich, Germany and New York, US, and has in total 15 offices worldwide.
The company has grown 5,000% in 4 years and 300% in the past year. In 2019, Celonis reached a $2.5 billion valuation, after receiving a $290 million Series C funding round. Celonis is continuously expanding, especially in Europe to be able to serve the local markets. Recently offices were opened in Paris, Copenhagen, Stockholm, and Madrid, as Center of Excellence for international tech talent. Particularly in these uncertain times Celonis plays an impactful role in helping customers to use their execution capacity the best way possible.
At Celonis, we believe that every company can unlock their full execution capacity - and for that we need you as a Business Development Representative.
As a Business Development Representative you will be responsible for the account planning together with the Account Executives - focusing on land and expand. You both open new accounts and upsell to existing customers. By identifying the right stakeholders and budget holders and by creating a tailored messaging you generate high quality leads. With clear target to connect with C-level and C-level -1 contacts in our target customer accounts you make sure to continuously build awareness and to create pipeline.
- ...have a university degree or equivalent professional training in the commercial sector
- ...ideally have corporate work experience in software sales
- ...are experienced in leading generation/business development
- ...bring excellent written and verbal communication skills
- ...have a natural sales instinct and strong technical affinity
- ...have the ability to take initiative, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- ...are an expert in working with popular CRM systems such as Salesforce, Sugar etc.
- ...are fluent in written and spoken in English and Danish, Norwegian or Swedish
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- ... offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, ...)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- ... are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- ... distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work