ING Corporate Finance is a team of over 150 professionals based in offices across Europe, Asia and the US. Since its inception in 2017, our M&A team in Frankfurt has completed several cross-border transactions in the TMT, Infrastructure oil & gas, Consumer & Retail and Industrial sectors, along with our international ING M&A colleagues. We have great ambitions for our recently established team and are looking for enthusiastic, successful individuals with the drive and skillset to make an impact from day one.
Do you want to become an analyst in corporate finance advisory? Join us and be put into the role of an analyst! In our highly driven team, you will be involved in origination efforts and live M&A transactions across a wide range of industries within the DACH region. From day one we will train and equip you with the technical and practical know-how to conduct target and industry research, assist in the execution and closing of live sell-side and buy-side transactions, and to prepare presentations for marketing efforts, pitches, business analyses, and more. Moreover, you will receive a holistic idea of the field by reviewing Information Memoranda and teasers of potential acquisition targets, engaging in operating and financial models as well as other valuation analyses (CTA, CCA, Comps over Time), participating in internal discussion on pipeline investments and market opportunities, and by the administration of internal documents.
- Advanced business student or in a related field, with excellent academic achievements
- Interest in corporate finance or investment banking complemented by prior experience / internships in the field of banking, consulting or accounting
- Knowledge in fundamental and market-oriented valuation methods (DCF, multiples)
- Highly proficient in MS Office products, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Analytical, motivated, detail-oriented and a team player
- Exceptional communication skills, both in English and German (minimum C1)
- You start in April 2021 and must be available for 3-4 months (please specify the exact time period in
Apply now at one of Germany’s fastest growing commercial banks.