Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you are willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be!
Faurecia’s VIE Program?
The VIE Program of Faurecia is an international young graduate program, which enables young graduates native from the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28 to work for one of our subsidiary around the world!
Business France, the French agency for international business development, is in charge of all the administrative procedures of your assignment. For further information, please visit the following link: https://www.civiweb.com/ and http://careers.faurecia.com/job-offers
PLEASE NOTE: your application must be submitted in English to be considered by our non-French speaking teams in our plants worldwide.
PLEASE NOTE: as part of your international development, you cannot perform a VIE in the country of your citizenship.
Your position and environment?
Our Faurecia Interior System Business Group – EUROPE Division is looking for you as a VIE Innovation Engineer m/f for our R&D Center in Hagenbach, Germany.
Your role and responsibilities?
Your main missions will be to
- Support/management of the development of new and improved processes, materials, designs and products for the use in automotive interior supporting thermal comfort and energy efficiency.
- Project support/management of innovation projects following the FIS Innovation process guideline.
- Supports the IPL &/or leads the compilation and follow-up of project plans, creation of concept matrices and feasibility studies.
- Creation and development of thermal system models. Ensure the correlation with the physical tests. Define criteria of performance, evaluate and make proposals for improvement.
- Supports/leads the documenting of results in form of reports, presentations, drawings, samples for presentation, Bills of material, test results, etc.
- Support creativity, by proposal of innovative solutions for automotive application, especially linked to thermal comfort improvement and energy reduction for Electrical Vehicles
- Co-operation with FIS Innovation departments in Meru (France), Auburn Hills (USA), Shanghai (China), Valencia (Spain) & Pune (India).
The mission will last 12 months.
Who are you?
- Master’s degree in engineering, ideally in any of the following engineering disciplines: Tooling, Transport/Automotive, Mechanisms, Thermal and fluids.
- Knowledge about Thermal model in heat exchanges, thermal systems and fluid mechanics.
- International mindset.
- Self-driven & dynamic
- At least bilingual (English is compulsory, German is a real plus)
- Team Player with extended communication skills at all levels.
Ready to take on a new challenge? Apply and join us!