Faurecia is an Equal Opportunity Employer
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. If you are willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be!
Faurecia’s VIE Program?
The VIE Program of Faurecia is an international young graduate program, which enables young graduates native from the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28 to work for one of our subsidiary around the world!
Business France, the French agency for international business development, is in charge of all the administrative procedures of your assignment. For further information, please visit the following link: https://www.civiweb.com/ and http://careers.faurecia.com/job-offers
PLEASE NOTE: your application must be submitted in English to be considered by our non-French speaking teams in our plants worldwide.
PLEASE NOTE: as part of your international development, you cannot perform a VIE in the country of your citizenship.
Your position and environment?
Our Faurecia Interior System Division is looking for you as a Production Management Engineer VIE (m/f/d) for our production site in Peine, Germany .
Your role and responsibilities?
Your main mission will be to:
- Ensuring all engineering specifications are being met to keep the products safe for customers
- Support the production supervision about the quality improvement
- Assist the manager by drawing up capacity planning, production processes and workplace layout
- Cooperate in the implementation and optimization of new processes
- Support with the definition of the organizational processes in the production area
- Conduct error analysis and help with initiation of countermeasures
- Collaborate in the identification and implementation of Best Practice solutions
- Support in cost reduction processes
- Cooperate with the realization of the improvement suggestions
The mission will last 12 months.
Who are you ?
- Master degree in industrial engineering
- Fluent in English, B 1 in German is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in standard office software ( PowerPoint)
- SAP skills are helpful
- Self starter with good organizational skills
- International mindset
- First experience in a production plant is a plus
- Passion for automotive business