Company: SBM Offshore
Duration: 6 months
Internship title: Supply Chain Logistics and Stock Management
Level of diploma: Master
Be part of Logistics and Material Control Team in the Supply Chain Organization.
The intern is part of Operations HQ in Monaco and reports to the Operations Material Control Manager.
During his internship, he/she will participate to the implementation of SMART inventory program, including implementation of Digitally piloted stock management (Stock Value Approx. $250M).
The trainee will also participate to a large tender for international freight and warehousing management for our activities in Angola.
- Reports to Material Control Manager in charge of the definition and strategy of stock management for the fleet.
- Provide data analysis of the Offshore material consumption
- Improve our Inventory KPIs definition
- Propose and deploy Inventory Control and Quality Trackers.
- Support in the deployment of the company ERP system into the Operations Supply Chain function
- Contribute in the setup of the MRP function for the Operations (Min, Max and Safety stock limits)
- Analyze the Equipment Procurement lead times and review the standard durations
- Prepare and Propose a standard monthly team reporting
Profile & Requirements
Master in Engineering diploma
Master specialized in Transport and Logistics
- Good Level in English–working language. Portuguese is a plus
- Good communication skills
- Well organized and rigorous
- Ability to work in an international environment