About Avery Dennison Smartrac
Built on a legacy of innovation and materials science, Avery Dennison has embarked on a new era of opportunity. This is an opportunity to take the functional and traditional label and enable it with digital technologies that can give every item a unique digital identity and digital life.
This “intelligence applied” technology has the capability to enable a world of connected everything. A world where the 'who, what and where' of every physical, become points of irrefutable fact and absolute visibility. Provenance, authenticity, sourcing, history, real-time location; guaranteed for businesses and consumers throughout the entire supply chain and all the way to the home. At its most simple, a company with a legacy in “making labels” becomes a category-leading technology company making the Internet of Things a positive, transformative, world-wide reality for all of us. The label has always told us something about the product. Now it can tell us everything.
In February 2020, Avery Dennison acquired Smartrac, a leading manufacturer of RFID products. Integrated within the Intelligent Labels business, we view our combined potential as limitless. Collectively, our deep industry knowledge and expertise in technology and innovation, R&D, quality and service serve to drive RFID and technology adoption across multiple industries. By standing on the shoulders of today, we walk taller into tomorrow - and we take those steps together, as pioneers, in a future we may share and positively determine. And we want you to be part of our journey!
What we can offer you! - Your Role:
In this exciting and diverse role of high impact we are hiring an energized, tenacious and highly driven Global Supply Chain Analyst to join our Avery Dennison Smartrac business (rfid.averydennison.com) (home) based at our European Headquarters in the Netherlands with a direct reporting line to our Demand Planning Manager (based in Mexico).
- On a daily basis, and as an integral part of our global supply chain team, you will be managing analyses of statistical data and forecasts, and assisting in all demand planning activities including estimating future product demand, analyzing inventory flow, and developing forecast models.
- By travelling internationally up to 10% of your time, you will maintain and build trusted relationships with our commercial team players and with our operational teams, evaluate existing processes, improve procedures and deploy new demand planning world-class strategies to overcome new cost-effective deals.
- With your knowledge on forecast models, risk assessments, and key performance indicators (KPIs) you will propose and implement solutions to improve demand forecast accuracy - and for sure you will review and create Excel reports accordingly in order to analyze and anticipate industry trends and demand patterns.
- Eventually, you will conduct monthly forecast maintenance, address demand-related issues, and oversee risk management activities to mitigate Finance & Customer impact as a business globally from the second line of the defense position.
- Thus, opting for our exciting “hybrid” role in our aspiring international supply chain team certainly means going all out for an exciting, global and multi-faceted opportunity, offering new and insightful challenges each day within the RFID labeling industry of tomorrow.
What we expect from you! - Your Expertise:
- Degree in Statistics, Data Science, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Business Administration, or related field is welcome
- Previous work experience of 5+ years in supply chain / demand planning / forecasting
- Understanding of forecasting models and a passion for details, and data analysis
- Experience with conducting advanced supply chain/forecasting analyses combined with strong mathematical and statistical knowledge
- Proficiency with Advance planning systems (OMP), ERP (SAP, Oracle i.a.), XML familiarity, optimization tools, and/or Business Intelligence/Reporting environments
- Fluency in English
- Creativity and innovation, entrepreneurial spirit for growing a sustainable business to set your career at Avery Dennison
- Attractive salary package
- State of the art facilities
- Workplace & work hours flexibility
- Structured learning and development / Mentoring program
- International environment
- Commitment to Sustainability
- A growing team with good spirit!
Who we are! - Our Story:
Each of us, Every day! Eight Values. One Team!
We understand diversity and equal opportunities as enrichment for our future-oriented work at Avery Dennison. With us, teams are balanced and diverse. Because each of us is unique, and we appreciate bringing together different personalities and talents.
Avery Dennison is an equal opportunity employer. You are interested in knowing more about our Diversity & Inclusion approach? Please go to averydennison.com/en/home/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion.html
At Avery Dennison we do what we love, and we love what we do - Just click here, and get us to know even better: Life @ Avery Dennison (linkedin.com/company/avery-dennison/life/emea)