Internship: Group Internal Communication Intern
As part of the Group Marketing Communication Team, and as an Intern you will provide support in the implementation of the internal communication strategy, tools and programs. You assist the Group Internal Communication Manager in implementing effective internal marketing & communication campaigns, increasing employee engagement and nurture and maintain the Puratos internal culture.
Your mission & key tasks:
- Assist in preparing presentations, invitations in English - sometimes French & Dutch;
- Support in the internal social media activity (Yammer)
- Provide support with implementing the internal marketing and content plans;
- Coordination of our internal design team for the development of communication tools;
- Support in the organization of internal and external events and workshops;
- Support in the development and creation of our internal magazines.
Who are we looking for?
- You are known as a well-organized problem solver and multi-tasker;
- You are able to work both individually and as a team player;
- You are familiar with Word and PowerPoint;
- You have a sense for visual design;
- You have strong writing, editing and proofreading skills with attention to detail;
- You are able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Knowledge of English is a must, French and/or Dutch are a plus.
- Ongoing Master Degree in Marketing, Communications, PR or journalism with strong interest in marketing and/or people matters.
- (Minimum) Duration of the internship: 6 Months (or more);
- Preferable starting time: immediate and not later than April .
- Non-EU citizens : you are welcome to apply but please make sure you are in the conditions to legally have an internship in Belgium (i.e. you have a work permit or an exemption of work permit, and you have a residence permit)
Why would you join Puratos ?
You will join a stable family business that has become an international market leader. You will be welcomed in a dynamic work environment where passion for innovation, team spirit and continuous improvement are part of our main priorities. You can expect to have a fascinating and full of learning internship in an atmosphere with open communication.
Who are we ?
The secrets behind Puratos’ global success and consistent growth are taste and quality. We would like to welcome you within our enthusiastic, committed and passionate team of more than 8800 employees. We are an international player and, what is more, a Belgian family business. Our people make the difference every single day. How? By developing, producing and distributing a unique and high-quality range of ingredients for bakers, pastry-chefs and chocolatiers, since 1919.
A century later, our products and services are available in more than 100 countries around the world. Our passion for innovation, closeness to our customers, and their customers, as well as our core values form the basis of our passion to improve.
Working at Puratos is choosing a Top Employer in Belgium.
Shall we meet soon?