About the company
B2boost is one of Belgium's fastest growing technology companies. We develop and operate sophisticated B2B e-Commerce solutions for the Entertainment, Telecom and other industries. Our head office is located in the Brussels region in a modern, international and pleasing environment.
We are looking for a young passionate business analyst intern to join our customer project delivery team based in La Hulpe, Belgium. You will work hand in hand with the Business Analyst and the Director of a big customer project team on improving efficiency and processes of E-Invoicing using agile methodologies like Scrum. Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills in addition to some technical knowledge will be key assets. It is the perfect opportunity to experience full immersion in some specific business e-solutions and be in touch with new technology and methodologies.
- Assist the business analysts with their day-to-day tasks including active participation in:
- Daily calls with the dedicated squad.
- Reviewing customer support requests.
- Assessment of the feasibility of new changes in requests/projects.
- Interacting with IT/Business.
- Act as a liaison between the business and IT department.
- Create and maintain project documentation in English. E.g. Business requirements, reports, flowcharts, test scenarios, etc, then follow up with relevant procedures.
- Help with the update, review and optimization of current processes.
- Acquire knowledge of products or services provided by the business.
- Participate in E-invoicing projects.
- 3rd year bachelor or master level in Management, Economics or Business Engineering.
- You have an operational mindset.
- You are curious, self-driven and eager to learn fast.
- You are reliable, autonomous and a team player.
- You are an analytical thinker and creative problem solver who strives for excellence in finding solutions.
- You have an affinity for IT. SQL knowledge will give you a head start
- Great communication in English. French is a plus.
You are available 4 to 6 months minimum starting from June 2021 or September 2021.
Why apply to B2boost?
- Head office is located in the Brussels region in a modern, international and pleasing environment
- A stimulating working environment that consists of a good mix of diverse profiles, nationalities and personalities
- Employees well-being, motivation and enthusiasm are at the core of our growth
- Reimbursable commuting expenses
- Free gym equipment
- Snacks, beverages and a range of different kinds of coffee & tea
Please note that this internship at B2boost is unpaid. By applying you agree to do an unpaid internship.
We are eager to receive your application! Don't hesitate to apply!
Our vision is that every B2Boost employee is an important member of this mid-sized family. Our employees’ positive feedback, their low turnover and positivism are key signs of their high level of satisfaction.
Responsibility and transparency
We believe that our employees’ well-being, motivation and enthusiasm are at the core of our growth, more importantly, we share the responsibility to build it with them. Receiving and providing transparent feedback, fostering entrepreneurship and rewarding initiatives make part of this common process.
B2Boost believes in next-gen management. We encourage quality training and autonomy over managerial micro-supervision. Accordingly, we opted for an organic structure composed of independent, self-managing teams nurtured by a collaborative spirit and striving for company-wide shared success.
Trust and flexibility
We believe mutual trust is the main driver of our company. We intend to fulfil employees' needs by offering a high degree of flexibility, both in terms of working responsibilities as well as work-life balance. In exchange, we expect the employee to remain focused, creative and embrace our collaborative mindset.
Positive and open-minded atmosphere
Being driven by strong values while progressing towards common goals, B2Boost consists of a good mix of diverse profiles and nationalities resulting in an inspiring atmosphere. It is of utmost importance for us to preserve it.