Our Cockpit of the Future Division (CoF) and Digital Services Factory (DSF) are looking for a Digital Communication Apprentice to start working with us September 2021 for a period of 12 months in our Bercy site in Paris, France.
New trends and expectations are reshaping the automotive industry. Inspired by the exciting new challenges associated with this revolution, Faurecia anticipates the future of mobility developing cutting-edge solutions for smart life on board and sustainable mobility. Our Cockpit of the Future Division focuses on providing a more versatile, predictive and connected environment that aims to personalize the journey and enable occupants to make the most of their time on board. While our Digital Services Factory is the key enabler for Digital Manufacturing 4.0 and Cockpit of the Future solutions.
If you are willing to contribute and create value for tomorrow’s cleaner and smarter mobility, Faurecia is the place to be!
The essential responsibilities and duties
- Work closely with the Digital Services Factory and the Cockpit of the Future teams of Faurecia’s business groups to promote communication at a local level and throughout the Group.
- Collaborate in the improvement of Team Cohesion in the workplace.
Your main missions
- Manage DSF & CoF Newsletters (including format, distribution, and copywriting) and its social media communications on the corporate network (including pushing new content, monitoring comments), meaning our different BGs and our external ecosystem
- Help in promoting the DSF & CoF business teams within and outside the Group by managing at divisional level the production of newsletters, video clips, presentations, advertisements, promotional material, etc.
Contribute to the design, construction, and deployment of communication campaigns.
- Digital support on specific projects linked to Connected Services, Artificial Intelligence and UX/HMI, among others.
- Provide support to the site Office Manager in the organization of team events.
- Be in relation with external companies/speakers for webinars and team meetings.
- Master’s degree in Communication, Digital Marketing, PR or comparable fields (BAC+4/5)
- Previous experience in communication appreciated.
- Fluency in digital communication tools.
- Mandatory fluent English (verbal and written).
- Strong attention to details and organizational skills.
- You are autonomous and you like dealing with multiple projects at once.
- Action-based approach with a team player attitude.
International mindset and ability to work in a matrix organization.
Knowledge/interest in mobility sector, data science, AI or related is a plus.
Ready to take on a new challenge? Apply and join us!