Each and every night, around the world, hundreds of millions of people are trying to sleep but can’t. We’re in the middle of a global sleep crisis with serious ramifications for society. At Dreem, a team of 50 experts is on a mission to beat insomnia and build the sleep medicine of tomorrow.
In the 7 years since Dreem’s creation, we’ve collected 2M nights of sleep data and helped thousands of people improve their sleep. We also accumulated 25 patents and completed 4 full hardware iterations and 100s of software iterations. We raised $60M from investors including Laurent Alexandre, Xavier Niel, MAIF, BPI and Johnson & Johnson - the world’s healthcare leader. Along the way we created a research network of 250 leading laboratories and hospitals and a scientific board with some of the most renowned neuroscientists and sleep experts in the world.
Dreem is a fast-paced and dynamic work environment. The team’s fields of expertise encompass sleep research, neuroscience, mechanical engineering, machine learning, electronic design, embedded systems, testing, ergonomics, development of proprietary applications and software, design, and much more. Joining the team is challenging but hugely rewarding- working at Dreem means pushing the boundaries and being able to bring real positive change to people around the world. Ready to join the fight for better sleep?
About the role
Dreem has built a team of the best experts in Hardware, Software and Neuroscience. The Software Application Team has a very high value in the development of the Company and our projects. Their day-to-day is made of challenges, team-work and techniques.
The Dreem team is seeking a great backend developer in order to:
- Build, maintain, and improve our backend applications and micro services;
- Working with our great Product Team, you will be in charge of building new delightful features with all the discipline, intelligence, and rigor required for quality production software;
- Working with our different engineering teams, will you have the opportunity to build and experiment with different applications and solutions in order to improve the tools we use for our R&D and for providing support to our clients.
- Computer science background
- 2-3 years of experience with backend applications
- Python, Golang, Rust
- Good communication skills and willingness to collaborate with a lot of different people
Nice to have
- Experience with React or similar tools
- Startup environnement with a young, passionate, smart team.
- Good healthcare provider with “Alan”
- Luncheon vouchers
- Gymlib passes
- BSPCE participation (for full-time contracts)
- Flexible hours
- Remote working (up to 60% a week)
- Great office in a central location in Paris
- Regular events and parties (breakfast, monthly party, team building, annual summer summit trip...) when the conditions get better
- And of course… your very own Dreem headband.