Tracing its origins to 1585, Deutsche Börse Group has become one of the world's leading exchange organisations and an innovative market infrastructure provider. In this role, we provide investors, financial institutions and companies access to global capital markets. By creating trust in the markets of today and tomorrow we foster growth and contribute to the prosperity of future generations. What's your part in all this? With your commitment you contribute to the success of our unique business model: offering a wide range of products, services and technologies, covering the entire value chain of global financial markets.
Your career at Deutsche Börse Group
Clearstream Services S.A.
With more than €14 trillion in assets under custody, Clearstream is one of the world's largest settlement and custody firms for domestic and international securities. Clearstream ensures that cash and securities are promptly and effectively traded between market participants and that its customers are always notified of the rights and obligations attached to the securities they keep under its custody. Additionally, Clearstream provides services for investment funds, collateral management and securities lending.
Field of activity
The Clearstream ICSD Core IT Operations department provides support to the company mission critical applications and environments 24/7 and ensures that all applications and services are all up and running at all times according to service level agreements for all internal Users and external Customers.
The application landscape mostly consists of Web, Java and C++ applications which are running on top of large customer databases. Frontend as well as backend security is a core concern in all applications and require a high level of expertise to protect the company and Customer assets.
We are currently looking for an Infrastructure and Operations engineer who has experience in security related topics.
This role foresees:
- Integrating into one of our infrastructure and operation teams
- Involvement within the Clearstream/DBAG IT Security strategy requirements such as:
- Software and license management
- Asset management
- Privileged access Management
- Writing /reviewing of official security related documentation and corporate standards
- Security concept / information classification / authorisation concept / Risk assessment monitoring and reporting on security related topics
- Documentation of current & future security architectures and patterns
- Upskilling of people with respect to security best practices
- University degree in Computer Science
- Minimum experience of 2 years in Unix/Linux Oracle security related topics
- Very good knowledge of either the Unix/Linux Oracle ecosystem
- Working knowledge of network protocols, digital certificates, cryptographic algorithms, PKI systems
- Working knowledge of security related aspects such as most common vulnerabilities, penetration testing, static and dynamic code analysis, security best practices etc.
- Openminded, eager to learn and share
- Being a team player and the willingness to integrate into the teams is a must
- Fluent in English (written and spoken). Any other language is an asset.