We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- You analyze our logistics and supply chain processes and identify ways to digitize and automate these
- You take ownership for current tools and technologies used within the Logistics Team and determine ways to improve them
- You collect business process requirements and communicate them to the software development and product teams
- You evaluate IT-solutions according to our requirements and help implementing them
- You support resolving technical blocker/issues
- You work closely with our IT teams to ensure solutions are in-line with architectural guidelines
- You ensure implementations to be consistent with initial design and non-functional requirements
Who we're looking for:
- You have an academic degree (IT Software Engineering, Process / Industrial Engineering or comparable) or relevant experience by working i.e. for a Logistics Tech Company
- You have a good understanding and experience of business processes especially in Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- You have excellent communication and influencing skills
- You learn and adapt fast
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.