We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
What you'll do:
- Design and implement inventory control/tracking processes and identify systems functional requirements to optimize inventory control flow
- Define, oversee the development and preparation of outlook on inventory operations, stock levels, adjustments, and shipments
- Perform analysis to predict potential inventory problems
- Become the main point of contact for our Finance/Accounting departments for all matters related to inventory and order processing
- Identify and align optimal inventory levels by every Emma location
- Work with inventory accounting in reconciling inventory on hand and value
- Collaborate cross-functionally to implement and evolve supply chain solutions that meet business objectives in terms of profitability, service improvement, and business growth.
- Work closely and collaboratively with Operations Team to enhance the efficiency and flow of inventory through the Distribution Center, including all projects and DC initiatives.
- Drive Process Improvement initiatives that support Service Metrics, KPIs, across Operations team
Who we're looking for:
- You have studied Supply Chain, Business administration, Business informatics or a related field and have practical experience in Inventory management and/or Supply Chain ideally in CPG (FMCG) industry
- You understand Demand& Supply, Distribution Planning Process, Re-order point planning, DRP Distribution Planning
- You are aware of how to design strategies to meet desired inventory levels
- You know how to balance customer Service KPIs to meet desired Inventory turnover
- You are attracted by new projects and challenges that really spur you on
- You are analytically as well as conceptually strong and have a strong organizational talent
- You have an independent, responsible, and structured way of working and think process-oriented
- You have a high interest in the continuous further development of existing processes
- You are a communicative team player and have very good English skills - other foreign language skills are an advantage
What we offer:
- A combination of personal and company growth to accelerate your career and help you reach your goals.
- The chance to work on exciting and challenging projects either independently or as part of a dedicated, international team.
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from day one-you'll create an impact with new, innovative ideas and help shape our company DNA.
- To work and learn from experts in diverse fields and get to know your team members at exciting company events.
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.