WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Good opportunity to drive your Menswear portfolio (including brands such as Marc O'Polo, Timberland, Tom Tailor & s. Oliver), reporting into the Menswear Team Lead. Sourcing new brands, negotiating the best terms for Zalando, creative direction of your assortment, checking trends whilst you manage the existing brands
- Together with Category Controlling, being responsible for defining brands strategy including budget and assortment planning. Check your KPIs and partner with the Category Controlling manager for monitoring the OTB and review the performance of your unit, making recommendations based on valid numbers
- Stakeholder management and constant exchange with other departments such as Logistics, Content and photo production, Fashion Store, Marketing are key to your work, ensuring that we act in line with the whole organization. You will work cross functionally to drive sales and maximize profit
- Know the latest trends and be up-to-date in terms of fashion European markets, especially for the Menswear category
- Minimum 3 years of buying experience in a Head Office and fashion knowledge, preferably with a background in Menswear Textiles
- Excellent analytical skills, knowledge in MS Office (especially Excel and formulas) and combining the passion for numbers with fashion and trends
- Negotiation is in your blood, and you are always a compelling figure when communicating with suppliers and other stakeholders
- Quick thinking and proactive attitude, which also means you keep on top of things in a fast-paced environment, while embracing collaboration. Being able to work in a team as well as being very independent
- Knowledge of the french fashion market and brands
- Excellent written and spoken communication in English, German and French is a plus.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
ABOUT ZALANDO LOUNGE
Is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 14 European countries. We offer our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. However, Zalando Lounge is so much more than discounts. Our strength lies in our focus on fashion: from sought-after labels to niche brands, from famous international names to trendy luxury brands, we make sure to meet the fashion taste of all our customers, who are always on the hunt for the best products at the best prices. Working with our brand partners, we're pioneering innovative supply-chain and production processes and offer them an impactful and smart solution, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell it.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.