You are in constant communication with the Operations & Site Managers on-site and different Controlling and Support functions in Berlin. This is your chance to take an active part in the success story of Zalando.
The position is located in Poland, Łódź (Gluchów) or alternatively in Poznań
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Taking over responsibility for the operational and financial controlling of our warehouse in Głuchów, Szczecin and Poznan
- Actively taking part in business case preparations, assumption validation, target setting and budgeting process with 3PL provider
- Lead planning, forecasts and reporting processes for local warehouse and drive the context beyond the numbers
- Reviewing and identifying opportunities for simplification, harmonization and automation
- Preparation of ad-hoc deep dive analysis and reports from our BI system
- Proactively evaluate and drive improvements with regards to performance measurement and performance steering concepts.
- You have successfully completed a university degree in the field of Business Administration,Management, Logistics or Industrial Engineering
- During your studies you have been involved in additional activities like student associations, NGOs or voluntary support
- You have already gained at least 2 years professional experience in controlling , financial planning or logistics
- Have a good understanding of performance steering concepts. You ideally gained key insights into KPI's, their integration into corporate data models, reports design and roll-outs.
- Be comfortable to connect with stakeholders to understand business needs, to share your view, convince colleagues on the basis of concepts and facts
- You are thrilled to crack challenges and ensure successful adoption of solutions
- Find it easy to stay on top of things, even in a very dynamic environment with fast-paced changes
- Excellence in analytic thinking together with the ability to grasp the 'big-picture' and at the same time dive deep into details that drives it
- Be fluent in English and have the capability to not only communicate clearly but also write structurally and understandably.
- Fluent in Polish is a must
- High level of professional experience in MS Excel, MS Powerpoint & G Suite, ideally in BI systems (Google Data Studio, Qlik Sense, Microstrategy) and SAP.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, great IT equipment, flexible working times, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 36 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Sounds interesting? Please follow this link to submit your application.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.