Apprenticeship in Talent Management and Compensation & Benefits for EMEA & LATAM starting in September 2021.
Work in partnership with Pernod Ricard Headquarters and EMEA & LATAM affiliates’ HR teams to support the implementation of the talent identification, development and mobility within the region. Assist the Regional Talent Management team in supporting local HR departments on Global/Regional HR processes related to Talent Management.
Also support the Regional Head of Compensation & Benefits and take part of all C&B processes, HR controlling and International Mobility management of within EMEA & LATAM affiliates.
Ensure excellence in execution to all provided services, being the warrant of high data and process quality and enhancing best practices sharing.
Roles and responsibilities:
MISSION 1 : TALENT MANAGEMENT PROCESSES :
Talent & Performance process: Support affiliates’ HR teams before and during global annual process of Performance and Talent assessment of employees within EMEA & LATAM region:
- Support preparation of relevant communication to EMEA & LATAM affiliates to ensure efficient roll-out of the process (communications, guidelines, schedule, reminders, etc)
- Participate into the preparation of Performance & Talent calibration meetings with the affiliates and the Global team (check quality of data, optimize tools and processes, etc)
- Data management – ensure high quality and reliable data to provide analysis & statistics.
HRIS: Support affiliates with the Global HR Information System (Workday):
- Become a key user of Workday to support the affiliates in Global Performance & Talent process and provide them technical support (Q&A, demos, etc)
International mobility: Support the Regional Talent Management team in facilitating Global career development & fostering recruitment of better balanced teams:
- Providing operational support for internal candidates: highlight key opportunities in the region, find relevant internal candidates & follow up with local recruiter on following process
Transversal Talent Management topics: Provide support to the Regional Talent Management team to prepare and coordinate day-to-day activities
- Coordinate and follow up the nominations process for internal programs: coaching program, Regional and Global Programs.
- Prepare various Talent Management presentations and meetings documents:
- Performance & Talent process results analysis
- Diversity & Inclusion analysis
- Affiliates’ progression on Group mandatory eLearnings
- Succession Planning analyisis
- Share Best practices and co-animate Regional TM Community
- Contribution on ad hoc topics
MISSION 2 : C&B PROCESSES :
Compensation & benefits annual processes:
- Merit process: support affiliates’s HR team before and during the annual merit review process (support preparation of relevant communication, gather the benchmark data, merit grid collection, ensure the reliability of the data etc.)
- Bonus review process: preparation of relevant communication and calculation of the achievements based on results.
- LTI process: support the Head of C&B with the preparation of the LTI selection campaign in respect of Pernod Ricard rules.
- GSR: Support in running the social reporting project of all EMEA LATAM affiliates (preparation and organization of the process in collaboration with the Headquarters, training and support to the affiliates participate in the audit meetings and follow-up the auditors’ questions)
- HR controlling: Analyze affiliates’ structure costs, FTE’s, organizations evolution, etc
C&B and International Mobility:
- Propose salary increase for all appointments of Senior positions and Expatriates in the Region with the support of the Head of C&B for the Region,
- Job grading
- Pay equity
- Building of expat packages and analysis of expatriation costs
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferable in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
Languages and other skills:
- High rigor and details orientation
- Excellent working knowledge of MS-Office (with a preference on Excel skill with complex functions and Powerpoint)
- Good analytical skills
- Interest in working in an international context and on HR data
- Fluent English is required. The mastery of a second language would be a plus, e.g. Spanish, German, Portuguese, Italian, Russian etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; able to build and maintain effective working relationships and animate training sessions
- Muti-tasking and complex planning and organisational abilities
- Proactivity and initiative
- Good curiosity to HRIS solutions - Workday