WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You plan, coordinate and drive end-to-end ad-hoc research projects concerning various areas of Zalando Offprice, e.g. on the effectiveness of campaigns and marketing pushes played by Zalando Lounge.
- Together with your team you work on a monthly customer satisfaction project. You track and analyse a variety of customer feedback types here, update the respective internal communication channels with your findings, and present the results.
- You support your colleagues on various projects, for instance regarding research design and survey programming.
- You have a degree preferably in Market Research, Social Sciences, Statistics, Economics, Psychology or Marketing or a related field.
- You possess a sound knowledge of Market Research. Ideally, you have already gained first-hand experience as a market researcher or data analyst.
- You are proficient in analysis tools (such as Excel, R or Python) as well as reporting tools (such as PowerPoint, google slides or Tableau), and you have experience with programming surveys using professional online survey tools (such as EFS Questback, Qualtrics, SurveyMonkey, etc.).
- A motivation to learn new methods and technical skills (such as SQL).
- Strong self-organising skills and attention to detail.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.