B2Boost is looking for a motivated B2B Data Integration Analyst Intern who wishes to follow and assist our company on our continuous journey towards innovation and better solutions for our clients.
The B2B Integration Team (aka EDI team) is responsible for the end-to-end deployment of B2B file exchange automation processes between business partners. They are the engineers who build the connectors between the partners’ ERP systems and our platform, configure the business logic and deploy the whole workflow, enabling the automated exchange of data between the different systems.
We are looking for an open-minded team-player, who, on top, is reliable, flexible and honest. Indeed, we strongly believe in empowerment, autonomy and ownership.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Support the technical implementation of the integration projects assigned, and act as a liaison between the Business Analyst and the Technical Team by submitting test cases, collecting and writing specifications etc.
- Participate in client-facing calls when needed, to help with solution implementation to make sure that onboarding will be a success.
- Be a point of contact for the E-Invoicing Data Integration queries
- Be part of and support the EDI team
- Strong IT skills
- Knowledge of Database fundamentals (SQL,...)
- Highly data-driven analytical mindset, rigorous and methodical,
- Business level in written and verbal French and English
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Fast learner
- Customer oriented
- Strong prioritization and collaboration skills
You are available 4 to 6 months minimum starting from June 2021 or September 2021.
Please note that this internship at B2Boost is unpaid. By applying you agree to do an unpaid internship.
We believe that our employees well-being, motivation and enthusiasm are at the core of our growth. Our employees' positive feedback, their low turnover and positivism are key signs of their high level of satisfaction. Our wish is that every B2Boost employee feels like an important member of this mid-sized family.
B2Boost believes in next-gen management: We foster quality training and autonomy instead of managerial micro-supervision. Accordingly, we opted for an organic structure composed of independent, self-managing teams nurtured by a collaborative spirit and striving for a company-wide shared success.
Trust & flexibility
We believe mutual trust is the main driver of our company. We intend to fulfill employees' needs by offering a high degree of flexibility, both in terms of working responsibilities as well as work-life balance. In exchange, we expect the employee to remain focused, creative and embrace our collaborative mindset.
Pleasant working environment
High emphasis has been put into the design of our workspace for it to be in line with our way of thinking. We have opted for a brand-new open space allowing for informal interactions between all colleagues. In addition to that, our building offers excellent extra services for everybody to enjoy (leisure & Zen areas, sport facilities, events, and of course, access to gaming consoles).
Positive and open-minded atmosphere
Being driven by strong values while progressing towards common goals, B2Boost consists of a good mix of diverse profiles, nationalities and personalities thus resulting in an enthusiastic atmosphere. It is of the utmost importance for us to maintain and nurture all of this.