SOME IT WORKS. SOME CHANGES WHAT'S POSSIBLE.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
More than 90% of automotive innovations are based on electronics and software. That's why creative freedom and lateral thinking are so important in the pursuit of truly novel solutions. That’s why our experts will treat you as part of the team from day one, encourage you to bring your own ideas to the table – and give you the opportunity to really show what you can do.
We offer you an interesting summer MBA internship in the field of Delivery Assurance & Digitalization (PMO).
The PMO is responsible for developing the long-term strategy of our supply chain digitalization efforts, and for creating a transparent project plan with actionable tasks. Furthermore, the PMO drives results, removes roadblock and oversees the development of several functions including SCITT (Suppy Chain Innovations Think Tank) and SCI (Supply Chain Intelligence). SCITT leads the inhouse development and deployment of emerging technologies in the supply chain operation (AI, ML, Big Data). The SCI Team is responsible for the agile working model and scalable software development of supply chain BI tools.
What awaits you?
- You will join a newly established high-performance teama and will help to achieve targets.
- Furthermore, you will work closely in groups and individually.
- Also, you will present your results directly to BMW management.
- As a Summer MBA Intern, you will work in the Delivery Assurance Project Management Office.
- You will contribute significantly to the strategic development of our digitalization journey and will be part of the transformation to an agile and creative culture.
- You will act as a consultant recommending the newest trends in strategy, project management, and creative ideation.
- Furthermore, you will interact with many areas of the company including Production, Purchasing, Finance, Development, and the A-Ressort and with all our international locations from USA, Mexico, to UK, to China.
What should you bring along?
- Advanced graduate degree in progress and excellent academic record required (e.g., MBA, MIM, etc.).
- Readiness to work in a high-performance team and culture.
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to lead in ambiguous situations.
- Outstanding records of academic and managerial or professional achievement.
- Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization.
- Experience in Project Management and PM Tools ( MS Project etc.) and experience with automotive industry, data science (ML, AI), agile software development a plus but not necessary.
Are you enthused by new technologies and an innovative environment? Apply now!
Earliest starting date: 07/01/2021
Duration: 3-12 months.
Working hours: Full-time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001