We are regularly looking for several Assistant Buyers across all our Categories (Women, Men, Premium, Kids, Sports and Beauty).
Currently we have the following positions open:
- Men Footwear Classic
- Men Footwear Contemporary
- Preparation of product-based analysis for trading decisions and proposals for the assortment selection as well as line plans of your unit. Furthermore, gradually joining strategic and trading meetings independently for a selection of brands
- Support your team in operational and functional matters, by creating, maintaining, & sending/cancelling orders and making sure all necessary steps are followed through
- First contact person for our international suppliers, next to our buyers, supporting in the set up and maintenance of condition contracts with them
- Work closely with our planning team in order to ensure that our products are available for purchase
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Business Administration, Economics, Fashion Management or an education in a similar area
- You have a basic knowledge and first experience in Buying or Merchandising on an assistant level and passion and interest for world of e-commerce
- Thriving in fast-paced environments, embracing collaboration and acting proactively. Organizing your workload efficiently, ensuring tasks are ready on time, are accurate and prioritized accordingly
- Knowledge in MS Office, Google Tools and combining the passion for numbers with fashion. Moreover, you have a strong understanding for trends and products, especially at European-market level
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
ABOUT ZALANDO CATEGORY MANAGEMENT
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use
Our Category Management Team is passionate about fashion and lifestyle. We want customers to find the perfect fashion and lifestyle products for them, from shoes and clothing and accessories. Category Management's task is to put together an on-trend and profitable selection of products. We love discovering new brands and products for the Zalando shops, but finding the right trends is only one aspect, as we also need to keep track of our KPIs and processes. Constant exchange with other departments like logistics, content and photo production, the onsite team and marketing ensures that we act in line with the whole organisation. In the end, we are all working towards the same goal: to create an excellent experience for our customers at Zalando.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Please upload your CV and Cover Letter in English.