Due to extensive business growth, we are hiring for our London office and are looking for ambitious, motivated and hardworking individuals to join our team.
As a Graduate Sales Executive you will be responsible for driving revenue by placing candidates into roles with our clients.
You will be building relationships with clients, meeting them regularly to understand their recruitment needs and updating them on progress. You will also be sourcing candidates using a variety of techniques including headhunting, networking, advertising and referrals.
No two days are the same, but typically you can expect to get involved in a broad range of activity including:
- Sourcing leads
- Identifying and targeting new business
- Business development calls
- Sourcing and screening candidates
- Building a network of candidates
- Conducting interviews
- Giving feedback
- Pitching and presenting
- Hitting weekly activity targets
- Networking at events
- Achieving monthly and quarterly revenue targets
You will be working for what is probably the most successful recruitment business in London. Our training programme is unrivalled and is designed to maximise your potential and develop you into a business leader. You will be given a huge amount of support, and the opportunity to grow. We take career progression very seriously, and every single person in our business is working towards their next promotion.
The earning potential is huge, and we are looking for people who are motivated by this and have a strong desire for success. Our office is centrally located, modern and smart, and our culture is focused on playing to win. The atmosphere is incredible. There is strong sense of camaraderie blended with friendly competition which gives the place a real buzz.
- Uncapped commission
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Season ticket loan
- Luxury lunch club
- ]Structured training and development
- 1-2-1 mentoring
- ]Promotion plan
- Company sports teams
- Charity events
- Corporate social responsibility programme
We are offering full time, permanent positions which includes a very comprehensive 12 month programme, designed to prepare you for a future leadership role in our business. It is a blend of classroom based learning and on the job learning, teaching you both the theoretical and practical skills for a successful career in staffing solutions. Our programme is delivered by a dedicated in-house team of learning and development professionals, and you will also have a mentor who will coach you on a 1:1 basis.
Life at Allegis Group
Our people are everything to us, and if you work hard, you can expect to be looked after for your entire career. Join us and you can expect to earn enough to:
- Save for a deposit for your first property
- Own more than one property
- Enjoy several long haul holidays per year
- Regularly dine in top flight restaurants
- Support your family
- Never have to worry about money
Corporate social responsibility
We take pride in being a responsible business and have a comprehensive Corporate Social Responsibility programme (CSR). We work with charities across our region and build partnerships with our local communities through volunteering and mentoring. Our CSR activities are a great way to get involved, help others and network with colleagues.
Don't miss out. Send your CV today, and our internal recruitment team can tell you more.
What we are looking for
- We are looking for confident and articulate individuals with the gravitas to speak to important clients, and the hunger for success.
- You must be polished and well presented with a professional telephone manner, have a strong work ethic and take pride in everything you do.
- We are looking for people who are motivated by money and the opportunity for huge earning potential, and career progression.
- High energy
- Ability to work to targets
- Money motivated
- Goal orientated