As (BIM) Project/ Program Manager CRE Innovations you work in an interdisciplinary team on innovative projects with a focus on digitalization, sustainability and change management and be part of Zalando's BIM program. With the team you will drive the digital transformation of the entire company portfolio (Office, Retail, Logistic).
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Building Information Modeling (BIM), including EIR, modelling tools, parametrization and clash detection
- Project Management and leading interdisciplinary project groups
- Green BIM, with the development of a Digital Twin tool to link Zalando's building models with static and dynamic databases to improve the performance of buildings focussing on energy efficiency and CO2 emissions
- Internal and external stakeholder management
- 3+ years of professional experience, ideally in the field of BIM. University degree in architecture, civil engineering or comparable
- Experience in real-estate, construction, logistics and project management. Knowledge about digitalization processes in real estate
- Excellent stakeholder management combined with strong communication skills to enable collaboration, problem solving and decision-making.
- Fast comprehension combined with analytical and networked thinking
- Experience in economic feasibility studies, life cycle engineering and basic economic knowledge
- Business fluent English, knowledge of German is an advantage
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.