LumApps teams across the world all share the same objective. We want to help teams in their quest to develop strong cultures and share knowledge across communities, the way we do every day.
LumApps helps organizations transform the way they communicate, collaborate, and engage with their customers, partners, and most importantly, their employees. Leading companies rely on our solutions, LumApps Social Collaborative Intranet and LumApps Employee Social Advocacy, to make their teams more productive. Our solutions contribute to smarter, more efficient, and better-connected workforces around the world. Because ultimately, our mission is to make people feel that they belong and have a purpose.
About the role:
LumApps is seeking to add a Customer Engineer to our current team of 4. As the Customer Engineer for LumApps you will provide your expertise and product knowledge to ensure successful project implementations and project migrations, working predominantly with customers, as well as cross functionally across multiple internal teams. This position will allow you to develop strategic external relationships while addressing any technical roadblocks.
What you will do:
- Manage customer technical problems through effective diagnosis, resolution, or implementation of new investigation techniques to increase productivity for customer issues on LumApps
- Act as a consultant and LumApps subject matter expert for internal stakeholders in the Professional Services Org (PSO) to resolve technical deployment obstacles
- Develop an in-depth understanding of LumApps's product technology and underlying architectures by troubleshooting, reproducing, and determining the root cause for customer reported issues
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment, adapting to abrupt changes quickly and providing new alternatives for unforeseen technical roadblocks
- Resolve new technical challenges and document new processes that will help other customers and internal teams at scale
- Guide customers during the LumApps installation process, IdP and SSO configurations, and other current and future LumApps technical native integrations
What we are looking for:
- Creative, out of the box thinker
- Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences (C-level, Business OUs)
- Ability to engage in customer conversations, identify deliverables, and prioritize workload
- Excellent troubleshooting, attention to detail, and written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years of practical experience as a Solutions Engineer / Customer Engineer
- Comfortable working with Google's set of collaboration tools (Workspace) and Microsoft O365
- Comfortable working with advanced excel /Sheets formulas
- Ability to work in multiple projects, with different deliverables and deadlines
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity and a fast paced environment
- Ability to find solutions to complex SaaS problems, advocating for customer issues
- 3+ years experience working in a client facing environment
- Ability to be hands on with our customers and offer strategic advice or solutions on integrations
- Knowledge of end-to-end security and understanding of popular API security technologies such as OAuth, SAML, and SSO is a plus
- Working experience with Google Admin Console and Microsoft Azure Administrator tools is a plus
What we offer:
- A program designed with your success in mind. We're looking for intelligent, hard-working, and ethical individuals that will appreciate a well-coached path to a rewarding career
- 100% employer-paid benefits for employees, starting day one
- Awesome coworkers and culture
- 401(k) with employer match
- So much more!
If our core values of: "Be bold, do amazing things", "Say what you mean, Do what you say", "One team, Same mission", and "Always be evolving," speak to you, apply to join our team today!
It is the policy of LumApps to provide Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, LumApps will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.