We are a fast growing software company from Hamburg, Germany specializing in Mixed Reality solutions for sports and learning. PuttView, a spatial augmented reality application for golf putting practice has quickly become the leading product in golf putting simulation and practice. Today, PuttView is marketed worldwide and used by some of the best players and coaches in the world. Driven by innovation and cutting-edge engineering, we continue to develop ground-breaking AR solutions within the golf industry and beyond.
Since the very beginning we have benefited from the skills and commitment of exceptional people. We are now looking for a Sales Manager (m/f/d) to expand our team. We are looking for people with a background in sales, excellent communication skills and a passion for golf. The desired candidate should be willing to work on a flexible schedule due to dealing with customers in different time zones.
- Answer international sales inquiries by phone or email, understand and assist the client’s needs, prepare proposals and quotations, take orders and ensure handover to operations team.
- Develop new customers by proactively researching and identifying potential opportunities.
- Generate leads leveraging all communication channels including cold calling, online and offline product demos and social media activities to grow the company’s database of prospects.
- Regularly monitor/nurture the leads you have generated and make proactive outbound follow-up calls to ensure you are maximizing our opportunity to win the sale.
- Ensure the highest customer satisfaction through ongoing communication, training and service.
- Work with the existing field sales team to ensure you are providing full support and learning from their success.
- Learn about your customers and understand their position in the business, adapt your individual sales style and tactics to it and enhance the company’s sales approach and standards.
- Development, continuous improvement and implementation of the company’s sales strategies.
- Keep databases up to date and support reporting efforts to ensure sales KPIs are met
- Support marketing efforts such as online campaigns, trade shows, exhibitions and other events.
Must have requirements:
- Personal drive, self-starter with demonstrated willingness to go the extra mile.
- A minimum of 12 months proven experience in selling technology and/or premium products.
- Fluent in German and English.
- A knowledge and active interest in golf.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills both verbal and written.
- Experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, remote selling and time management.
- Ability to perform basic calculations / mathematics to prepare customer proposals and reports.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Persuade others by being trustworthy and enthusiastic.
- Demonstrate perseverance, and cope well with rejection.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a small but growing sales team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- A degree in business or marketing.
- Knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices and techniques.
- Experience in developing and applying sales and marketing strategies.
- Experience with customer relationship management software.
- A working history in golf with a strong network in the industry.
- A unique product in an exciting industry
- Flat hierarchies and an agile company spirit
- Open feedback culture – goes both ways
- A young team with friendly, highly qualified colleagues
- Strong team spirit and open knowledge transfer
- Attractive compensation plans including fixed and variable pay
Have we sparked your interest? Then please contact us with your application documents!