Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Identity & Access governance including Role based access control, access request and certification.
- Execution of the access control re-validation based on agreed schedule.
- Gathering the required data from managed systems using IBM automated tools.
- Interlock with the system administrator teams to gather the necessary input.
- Process the received data and open service tickets to resolve the non-compliance discovered.
- Track the tickets until resolution. Document the process steps end-to-end and present it to IT Security auditors, if requested.
- Documentation and processes following and regular updating.
- Support all IAM project implementation - Provide new ideas to further support and improve the service.
- Investigation of administrative and technical issues within the task and providing possible solution or assistance to the resolvers.
- Strong Written and verbal communications.
- Escalating possible blocking points within the tasks using the escalation process.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Identity & Access Management background.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Advanced/Intermediate MS Office knowledge (Specially MS Excel).
- Basic operating system understanding of Windows, Linux/Unix.