WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Interface internal and external API and providing complete solutions specific to our business case
- Be a partner with front-end developers, product managers, UI/UX designers in producing end-to-end solutions
- Embrace data-driven approach to feature development (custom user experiences, personalisation, A/B testing)
- Building scalable and cloud ready software solutions in our AWS and API-first tech environment.
- Foster an inclusive & diverse team environment
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in integrating external and internal API services and are excited about building end-to-end solutions that serve the purpose.
- Excellent skilled in Java. Experience in cloud environments such as AWS is a plus.
- Business mindset and are continuously thinking about new ways on how to improve Zalando Lounge through effective and strategic development of internal systems.
- Ability to exchange the knowledge and willingness to mentor team members in terms of best practices, code quality and tech frameworks.
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs , product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service, and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
ABOUT ZALANDO LOUNGE
Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 13 European countries. We offer our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. However, Zalando Lounge is so much more than discounts. Our strength lies in our focus on fashion: from sought-after labels to niche brands, from famous international names to trendy luxury brands, we make sure to meet the fashion taste of all our customers, who are always on the hunt for the best products at the best prices. Working with our brand partners, we're pioneering innovative supply-chain and production processes and offer them an impactful and smart solution, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell.
Our Tech department builds and drives our own customer facing applications and internal services on top of Zalando's platform services. We have a strong focus on customer experience and learn and experiment how we can engage them even more. Being a member of a tech department, consisting of about 50 engineers, UX designers and product managers, this position will allow you to directly impact the business mission of Zalando Lounge. Our software engineers own their code and decide on technical frameworks being used and have the opportunity to implement best practices whilst the team is growing.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.