As a Creative (Content) Strategy Manager you will be responsible for driving sales and customer engagement through inspirational and informative shopping content. You accomplish this through ongoing collaboration with Zalando Studios Creative Team, Production Teams and various internal Zalando Teams.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Support Studio projects and PM interface towards Category Management for Innovation
- Alignment of seasonal production priorities with the Categories, decision-making and formalizing into concrete production actions within Zalando Studios.
- Creation of content formats and further performance analysis. Measure outcome of Pilots /AB Tests with Analysis Teams and define next-steps according to the results.
- Bring expert market insight on content-topics and facilitate decision-making through business cases. Build business/Investment case proposals for Review rounds, ongoing competitor benchmarking and research.
- Minimum of 3+ years solid work experience in a similar role, preferably in fashion e-commerce or production.
- Proactive attitude and quick thinking with a keen eye for detail, you keep on top of things in a fast-paced environment
- Strong internal and external stakeholder and project management experience (across different levels)
- Affinity to fashion: you know fashion e-commerce like no one else and you know who the top players are for benchmarking and inspiration.
- Solid analytical knowledge with ability to analyze reports and KPIs, good with numbers with an eye for creativity.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 35+ million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.