WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Support and expand our Connected Retail business in Belgium by acquiring partners for omnichannel cooperation
- Build up your own sales pipeline, target small to medium-sized retailers and brands and convince them of Connected Retail and support our sales team in building and expanding customer relationships
- As part of the team, you will be responsible for preparing and co-designing the content and analysis of sales calls for large accounts, including the provision of data using tools such as Microstrategy and SalesForce
- Collaborate closely with the country manager for Belgium and the team in the Berlin headquarters. Understand and coordinate the needs of internal and external stakeholders and improve processes and interfaces through your reflected feedback
- Experience in sales or account management; first work experience in the industry, dealing with B2B customers, experience in stationary (fashion) retail and/or with SaaS (Software as a Service) is a big plus. Customer acquisition and the conversion of a new prospect into a qualified lead will inspire you
- Analytical thinking and an affinity for numbers round off your profile - confident knowledge of Excel, Google Sheets or SalesForce are a plus
- You convince with clear communication and confident negotiation skills. You speak fluent French and business fluent English. Speaking German or Flemish is a plus
- You like to question the status quo and have an interest in technology. You are enthusiastic about developing a business and implementing new creative ideas to increase sales and expand your network
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere.
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts.
- Competitive salary, great IT equipment, flexible working times, diverse sports and health offerings.
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in selected locations).
The digitization of retailers' stores and their integration with Zalando is a further step towards the best possible shopping experience for our customers. With a larger network, we can improve the availability of products, we can accelerate the delivery speed and we reduce the carbon footprint of deliveries substantially. In the long run, Zalando customers can benefit from this approach, such as same-day delivery or click-and-collect. Currently, partners can become part of Zalando Connected Retail by digitizing their inventory from local stores and processing orders via Zalando's platform. We have already integrated more than 2000 stores and see heavy growth of our network.