WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Thoroughly analyzing incoming support requests, providing timely and efficient resolutions. Proactively supporting the users by writing and regularly updating user guides and being the quality gate for supplier-facing content produced by other teams
- Participating in the roll-out of new or modified tools and services, being the voice of the supplier when joining cross-functional project teams, identifying obstacles and initiating planning adjustments
- Delivering structured insights from your daily interactions with suppliers to Retail Core Product & Engineering on how we may improve our products and/ or user experience, based on a solid understanding of the main activities across the value chain within the business area
- Finding ways to improve and streamline how we work as a team and with the closest stakeholder, initiating and driving initiatives independently that serve Zalando's and suppliers' interests
- Min. 2 years experience in a customer- or supplier-facing role in a dynamic environment, as well as some experience in project management and process documentation
- Service mindset with an interest in processes and technology, strong quality orientation, excellent organizational, prioritization, and analytical skills, as well as a true team player, eager to share knowledge and collaborate with others within and outside of the team to achieve greater results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (knowledge of German is a plus) with the ability to translate complex technical information into content understandable to non-technical users and vice versa. Raises concerns in a structured manner, listens carefully, speaks logically and to the point.
- Proficiency in MS Office package and Google Workspace, while knowledge of coding languages, Database Management, Salesforce, Jira or Intercom is a plus
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.