Join Click & Boat, the leading boat rental platform!
Click & Boat is a fast-growing company (+100% every year, 4M€ fundraising in 2018, acquisition of 4 companies in Spain, Germany and France in the last 18 months) - our service is available in more than 50 countries.
Launched in 2013, the platform enables private and professional boat owners to earn extra income by renting out their boats to sailing enthusiasts around the world.
With a team of more than 100 employees from twenty different countries, our ambition is to keep increasing our market share and enter new markets to consolidate our position as world leader in boating.
Our headquarters are based in Paris, on a barge moored on the river Seine. Our lovely boat boasts a 300m2 rooftop ideal for parties, barbecue, paddleboards, a small boat for watersports such as water skiing, and a super work atmosphere, it’s not a coincidence that we have been awarded the ‘Happy At Work!’ badge.
The Account Management team is based in Barcelona, our modern office with beach view is close to the city center and right next to the harbour.
We also have offices in Marseille, Lorient and Hamburg!
You will join the Account Management team of Click&Boat, a business unit composed of an average of 20 people and divided into markets.
As part of your missions, you will join the New markets team and will report directly to Sara, Fleet Manager – New markets. You will work closely with her and with your colleagues.
You will also work daily with the other business units of Click&Boat, especially with the Sales, Customer Care and Marketing.
● Fleet acquisition: you will be in charge of integrating new boat owners on the platform, mostly through:
1) prospection (e-mail, phone);
● Account management: help US boat owners understand how the platform works
● B2C sales: Take care of the US clients, understand their needs and follow them throughout the booking process until closing the deal
● Customer success: Be the first point of contact of Click & Boat by email, phone or chat; understand our US customers’ needs and reply to all their inquiries before, during and after the boat rental
● Participate in the upgrade of our services, based on customer feedbacks.
● Work as a member of the international Click & Boat team (hailing from countries such as France, Italy, Croatia, Greece).
Why should you join us?
● Amazing work environment in sunny Barcelona;
● Great international and dynamic team spirit;
● Company breakfast every Mondays.
Internship or temporary contract possible!
• You are a US English native speaker to expend our business in the US.
• You are a challenge seeker and a source of proposals.
• You are a team player who inspires trust, ready to take initiatives and battle for user satisfaction.
• You have excellent sales skills, able to support and negotiate with partners by phone or emails and stay calm in all circumstances.
• Ready to engage yourself 100% in this adventure.
• You are interested in start-up environment, you are proactive and ready to share your ideas to improve our services;
• If you have a boating / tourism background, it’s even more perfect ;)