Join Click & Boat, the leading boat rental platform!
Click & Boat is a fast-growing company (+100% every year, 4M€ fundraising in 2018, acquisition of 4 companies in Spain, Germany and France in the last 18 months, etc) - our service is available in more than 50 countries.
Launched in 2013, the platform enables private and professional boat owners to earn extra income by renting out their boats to sailing enthusiasts around the world.
With a team of more than 200 employees from twenty different countries, our ambition is to keep increasing our market share and enter new markets to consolidate our position as world leader in boating.
Our headquarters are based in Paris, on a lovely barge moored on the river Seine. Our office in Barcelona is located at the Poblenou, the tech and innovation district of Barcelona, in a modern office at 5 mins by walk from the beach!
The Click&Boat Group also has offices in Marseille, Lorient and Hamburg!
You will join the Marketing team of Click&Boat, a business unit composed of 30 people and divided into 3 main teams: Acquisition, Communication and Content & Press.
As part of your missions, you will join the Content & Press team and will report directly to Nora, our Marketing Manager for the German market.
You will also work daily with the other business units of Click&Boat, especially with the Sales, Customer Care and Product.
Manage the creation of content in German:
● Production of content for SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
● Write articles (on our blog and external websites) related to sailing destinations and experiences.
● Proofreading of translations and external collaborations.
● Planning and execution of Newsletters.
● Public relations (writing and sending press releases, speaking with the journalists).
● Management of our German profile on Facebook (content production, reporting, monitoring, etc.).
Why should you join us?
● Amazing work environment in the [email protected] district, the tech and innovation district of Barcelona, and at 5 mins by walk from the beach!
● Great international and dynamic team spirit.
● Company breakfast every Monday.
● Native German Speaker;
● Fluent in English;
● Excellent writing skills, always ready to inspire;
● Desire for further training, particularly in the SEO area;
● Interested in the start-up environment; proactive and ready to share your ideas to improve our services.
● The passion for boating and water sports is a plus!
Do you want to flourish in a growing scale-up and be a part of a young and international team? Join us!