Is it not magnificent to experience the world anew every day from different perspectives? With impulses from 41 countries and the power of 15,000 creative minds. With attractive clients and the special spirit of our bank that sets us apart. Come to ING Wholesale Banking and make the difference.
A knack for analysis and goal oriented – this describes you to a T? Not afraid of numbers and able to put them into context – sounds like you as well? Great! That means you are the perfect match for our team. Structuring asset-backed security (ABS) and residential mortgage-backed security (RMBS) programmes, monitoring and analysing current market developments on the European capital markets – these are tasks you will dig into. And we want you to take charge. Therefore, we entrust you with the preparation of client presentations on securitisation topics and involve you in active investing strategies. Sounds exciting? We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Enrolled in a Bachelor‘s / Master‘s degree in economics or similar or in a gap year between Bachelor‘s and Master‘s degree programmes
- Highly motivated, well organised and eager to learn
- Proactive and reliable team player with strong communication skills
- Able to deal professionally and competent with suppliers and partners
- Available from 01 October 2021 for 6 months (please specify starting date and preferred availability in your application)
At ING we are colorful and diverse: different personalities with different perspectives - an international culture where we value and appreciate each other. We believe in substance over style, people instead of labels.
Come as you are: