Is it not magnificent to experience the world anew every day from different perspectives? With impulses from 41 countries and the power of 15,000 creative minds. With attractive clients and the special spirit of our bank that sets us apart. Come to ING Wholesale Banking and make the difference.
First and foremost, you prepare and execute financing transaction processes for our key clients and play an active role in the structuring and execution of complex transformational financing transactions – as well as in selective M&A transactions – for German corporates. You are involved in developing integrated debt, as well as equity, and risk mitigation solutions and also prepare presentations for clients. Furthermore, your analytical mind is not only needed to help with a lot of interesting and challenging tasks like credit rating profile, peer group, due diligence, transaction documentation and credit analysis, you also assist in creating complex financial models. Last but not least, you actively support the senior team members, relationship managers and originators from different departments in the generation of deals.
- Bachelor’s degree with above-average academic grades
- Starting a Master’s degree in Finance, Business, Economics or equivalent
- Fluent in verbal and written English and fluency in German is advantageous
- Excellent analytical skills
- A 6-month internship starting on 01 January 2022 is preferred, however, shorter terms are also possible. (Only applications that include a specific period of availability can be considered.)
At ING we are colorful and diverse: different personalities with different perspectives - an international culture where we value and appreciate each other. We believe in substance over style, people instead of labels.
Come as you are: