Founded in Belgium in 1919, Puratos is growing rapidly with over 9000 employees in 75 countries, with a consolidated turnover of over €2 billion in 2019. Our passion for innovation, pioneering spirit and core values continue to propel our global ambitions. This, coupled with our commitment to our communities, is what makes working at Puratos so magical.
Global Graduate Trainee – IT Track, Brussels HQ
Our Graduate Trainee Program will inspire you and challenge you… Come join our rapidly growing, global team!
The goal of our program is to prepare the path for talented, passionate professionals towards future leading roles within our company. Our long-term aim is to build Puratos’ global management pipeline, as a key element of our competitive foundation for great global talent.
Each Graduate Trainee will be assigned to an expert Mentor, who will ensure you receive all the continuous support and training you will need to be successful during your 3 annual rotations making up our program, as well as moving into your first exciting role within Puratos as you move from your Graduate Traineeship into the rest of your career within our global business.
Over the course of our 3 year Graduate Trainee program (Permanent Contract), you will have the opportunity to take part in 3 annual rotations within our IT departments in Belgium and internationally. The IT Global Graduate Trainee will focus in particular on the following areas: Robotic Process Automation, Big Data and Customer Experience. You will be developing the tools of tomorrow alongside our Application development team. Invested in various projects around Data Science, Web development, Robotic ataumation and application development, you will learn different technologies to send become our next Expert in digital applications that enable business development including the full end to end flow from the customer digital touchpoints to the internal ICT landscape, including eCommerce, ERP, Integration with CRM, online payments and customer data insights.
What are we loonking for?
As an ideal candidate for our program, you will possess:
- A University Degree with excellent academic track record (Computer Science/Engineering ideally)
- You will either be in your final year of University study, or have graduated within the past 12 to 18 months (more experienced candidates are welcome to apply to other roles at Puratos via our careers page)
- A first work or Internship experience, preferably in the Food, FMCG or in a similar industry
- Drive for innovation, teamwork, flexibility and achievement orientation
- Engagement and passion for the Food industry
- Be fully mobile to work in different global business areas/ locations
- Be fully business-fluent in English (and another European language ideally)
- a good understanding of data science, Artificial intelligence and automation
- a first experience with Java, Python and/or .Net
- Preferably a development oriented mindset
- a broad interest in various aspects of the IT world.
We are looking to meet Graduates with a passion for making things happen, real enthusiasm for our business, as well as a strong desire to learn and build their careers.