You are confident, eager to learn, an enthusiastic team player and interested in real estate? Apply now and get the chance to become a part of ING’s Real Estate Finance team in Frankfurt, one of the biggest global real estate financers with a portfolio comprising approximately €28bln! We offer you an excellent opportunity to develop yourself and to combine your interests in real estate with gaining knowledge about the wholesale banking business.
As part of the team, you will support colleagues and deal teams with their commercial activities. This comprises initial deal screening, analysing information about customers and markets as well as supporting post-closing processes and in-life management. You work together with the respective relationship and portfolio manager and support credit approval processes including preparation of cash-flow analysis of real estate property and credit analysis of tenants. Furthermore, you will manage and monitor covenants and the development of real estate properties as well as executing Know-Your-Customer (KYC) processes and handling of client requests. Last but most importantly, you will be part of an awesome team of motivated and enthusiastic real estate professionals.
- Enrolled in a Bachelor‘s / Master‘s degree preferably in the field of Business Administration, Economics, Econometrics, Finance or Law or in a gap year between Bachelor‘s and Master‘s degree
- Analytical, detail-oriented team player who dares to take responsibilities
- A high degree of self-initiative
- Proficient in MS Office products, especially Excel
- Highly motivated, well organised, and eager to learn
- Fluent in spoken and written English, fluency in German is a plus
- Strong preference for a 6-month internship starting in January / February 2022; however, shorter terms will also be considered (please specify your preferred availability and start date in your application)
At ING we are colorful and diverse: different personalities with different perspectives - an international culture where we value and appreciate each other. We believe in substance over style, people instead of labels.
Come as you are: