Junior Accountant (m/f)
KPMG Luxembourg combines our multi-disciplinary approach with deep, practical industry knowledge to help clients meet challenges and respond to opportunities. As a leading consulting firm with more than 1,700 employees and more than 70 nationalities in Luxembourg, we know that our strength and capability come from our people, their experiences, culture and backgrounds.
Our Accounting Advisory Services team supports organizations in the efficient management of their accounting to meet their strategic and financial goals.
As part of a multicultural team of Accountants, you will assist our clients in providing in depth technical and business expertise, you will also be in charge of the accounting records and the preparation of financial statements for our clients. You will be able to display your communication and commercial skills to develop our clients' relationship.
As a Junior accountant you will:
- Develop a service to our clients and gain solid technical knowledge.
- Have excellent exposure to a range of assignments, supported by KPMG methodology and tailored training program.
- Be supported to pass professional qualification related to the job.
- This is an excellent opportunity to progress in your career and join a leading global advisory firm.
The perfect candidate:
- You hold a Master degree in Accounting or similar field.
- You are a strong team player and display a positive attitude.
- You display good communication and organizational skills.
- You can work efficiently even under pressure.
- You are keen on learning and you are client driven.
- You are fluent in English and French and/or German.
If your profile fits the above description, send us your CV and cover letter.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize KPMG to transmit and store your information in the KPMG recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.
KPMG is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. Our recruiting decisions are based on your experience and skills.