Why do we need you?
As a Customer Care Manager, you will work directly in the Customer Care team with one simple mission: take care of our customers and ensure they are happy with moka.care!
Daily you will:
- Build long lasting relationships with your clients while becoming their thinking partner about Mental health initiatives in their companies
- Understand and follow their goals while implementing moka.care and ensure their general satisfaction
- Implement action plans with your clients to ensure moka.care remains useful and adapted to your clients needs
- Follow the life of moka.care in your portfolio and identify upsell / expand potential
- Share customer feedbacks and collaborate with marketing & product teams to ensure moka always grows in a delightful way
You’re the ideal person if:
- You are a great relationship builder with high empathy and excellent written and verbal communication
- You already have experience in customer relationship management (1 to 3 years / apprenticeship, internship, or job experience) and a strong appetite to develop human connections
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, ambitious and agile
- You are organized and ready to manage your own portfolio of clients
- You are fluent in French and English
- You graduated from a Top Business School or equivalent
Joining us you will:
- Participate to an entrepreneurial fast-growing adventure at the beginning of the journey: you will be in the 20 first employees of moka!
- Work in a company where you can, for real, help people to feel good in their lives
- Grow your skills thanks to a fast-learning process and a huge potential of evolutions
- Get great advantages: beautiful office in the center of Paris, remote work options, Alan health insurance, Swile meal vouchers and of course moka!