Euronext is the leading pan-European market infrastructure, connecting local economies to global capital markets, to accelerate innovation and sustainable growth. It operates regulated exchanges in Belgium, France, Ireland, Italy, the Netherlands, Norway and Portugal. With close to 1,900 listed issuers worth €5.6 trillion in market capitalisation as of end March 2021, it has an unmatched blue chip franchise and a strong diverse domestic and international client base. Euronext operates regulated and transparent equity and derivatives markets, one of Europe's leading electronic fixed income trading markets and is the largest centre for debt and funds listings in the world. Its total product offering includes Equities, FX, Exchange Traded Funds, Warrants & Certificates, Bonds, Derivatives, Commodities and Indices. Euronext also leverages its expertise in running markets by providing technology and managed services to third parties. In addition to its main regulated market, it also operates a number of junior markets, simplifying access to listing for SMEs. Euronext provides custody and settlement services through central securities depositories in Denmark, Italy, Norway and Portugal.
We are currently looking for a motivated apprentice to join our great European HR team. As the Compensation and Benefits Analyst apprentice you will provide expert guidance and insight to all our local HR and stakeholders across business, you will pro-actively deliver key C&B projects and annual C&B processes.
Compensation and Benefits team members are strong guardians of company values and principles, so you should have strong interpersonal skills, be approachable, responsive, results oriented, rigorous, proactive, and trustworthy.
As Compensation and Benefits Analyst apprentice, some of your key accountabilities will be to:
- Prepare and complete the annual gender pay gap report and process;
- Assist the career framework policy roll-out and ensure the grading system is implemented according our internal guidelines;
- Assist and lead the job matching and input into salary surveys to support the annual benchmarking effort with our providers;
- Monitor reviews of compensation and benefits packages to maintain market positioning;
- Support the reporting and statistics requirements of the Group: monthly follow-up and continuous improvement, monitoring of Group HR data;
- Assist in development of country policies and procedures to support the specificity of local need and secure consistency within the Group;
- Coordinate communication and information to the HR team across Europe;
- Support the Performance Share Plan annual granting process (design, preparation, follow-up…);
- Lead and/or support Compensation & Benefits projects.
Euronext is looking at the following profile:
- Client-service orientated, with attention to detail and ability to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands;
- Demonstrated spreadsheet and slide skills (must have);
- Interest in analysing data, and the ability to see beyond the numbers;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French;
- Excellent skills in Excel and pack office.
- Knowledge or experience of any HRIS (i.e. Workday) be a plus!
- Business School or University degree in HR, Economics or statistics (equivalent Bac +4/5)
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. We value the unique talents of all our people, who come from diverse backgrounds with different personal experiences and points of view and we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect.