Barilla Worldwide with sales of 3.2 billion euros and over 8,100 employees, we are one of the world's most successful food producers. Barilla is the world market leader in pasta and in the Meal Solutions and Bakery product groups and has established itself on the global food market. “Good for You, Good for the Planet” is Barilla’s purpose and only way each person in the Group works and of which is ambassador. It means caring for the wellbeing of people and the planet in everything Barilla does, from the field to consumption; it also means promoting open and transparent working relationships in the communities Barilla is part of. The company's headquarters are in Parma, Italy. Barilla Deutschland GmbH is headquartered in Cologne, Germany.
For our Barilla office in Cologne we are looking for a Intern in Digital Marketing and Employer Branding (f_m_d) (6 months)
- You will support the digital marketing manager in day-to-day operations. In collaboration with our consumer marketing teams, you will coordinate social media and digital website activities for the Barilla and Wasa brand
- You create reports and presentations of campaign results
- Whether internal partners or agencies - you are in daily external contact with our most important contact persons and represent the brand
- You will support the HR business partner in charge with the digital employer branding measures, you will actively help us to set up an Instagram career channel for Central Europe, discuss the editorial plans with the agency and coordinate everything Implementation of special social media activities in employer branding as well as maintaining the company profile on Xing, Kununu and job teaser
- You are responsible for maintaining the e-commerce content at Amazon
- You are a support for the respective teams when carrying out e-sampling, online video and display, paid social and influencer campaigns If necessary, you represent our employee in Consumer Service during her vacation by answering customer inquiries via email and telephone
- You are studying media, communication or economics - ideally with a focus on marketing and you have at least 6 months for a full-time internship, or longer
- Google, Facebook, Instagram or Youtube not only inspire you as a user, but you are also interested in the advertising possibilities and modes of action that these platforms offer
- Through internships or similar, you have already gained initial experience in the areas of digital marketing or social media and now want to demonstrate your own initiative and analytical skills
- You “live” on the internet and you know what's hot and you follow the most important influencers on Facebook, Youtube and Instagram Communication and organizational skills are part of your strengths and it makes it easier for you to control projects and to make contact with internal and external partners
- You love to communicate verbally and in writing in English
- You are at home in PowerPoint
- You will earn a monthly salary of 1.664,- €
- Be a brand ambassador. You get a discount of all our products
- Your breakfast and lunch are on us in the next 6 months. Pasta, crispbread, fresh fruits and beverages are always available
- Do sports when and whereever you want. We offer you special rates for UrbansportsClub
- We show you our best, you show us your best. After your internship you can get the possibility to participate in our Talent Program “Keep in touch”
Barilla is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of Barilla to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other classification.
If you would like to take on the challenges we offer, we will consider your application when you apply at www.barillagroup.com/join-us.