• An agreement letter from your University or Business School.
• EU nationality or NIE (identification number for foreigners)
• Residence: temporary or permanent in Barcelona
• Fluent in English.
Terms & Conditions:
• Scholarship 960€ per month
• Grant canteen
• Access to Nestlé Market (30% to 50% off)
• Insurance with Zurich during the traineeship
Period of internship:
• 6 months internship starting in June
• Full time (Monday to Friday from 9 to 6pm)
With some 339,000 employees worldwide and operations in 197 countries, Nestlé is a truly multicultural and cross-disciplinary company. Our strong culture, values and principles, all based on respect, unite us worldwide. As a leader in nutrition, health and wellness, our goal is to improve the lives of people, everywhere and every day. We work to make our products more tasty and healthy, taking care of consumers and their families and gaining their trust.
At Nestlé we value a real work ethic, integrity and honesty, reflected in personal relationships based on trust and respect. We appreciate the enthusiasm of the candidates, their initiative to implement projects and their ability to take risks.
The Global Digital Hub, created in Barcelona with a global mission to service the entire company is offering opportunities for interns.
As a WalkMe Digital Adoption Implementation Specialist, you will be responsible for helping the business strategically drive adoption and engagement with our enterprise software. You will be part of a high performing, international team of professionals from the IT Workforce Engagement Services Team.
A day in the life of...
As trainee you will help to implement Nestlé's digital adoption initiatives. They will ensure our organization is getting the most out of our digital adoption platform and digital assets.
• Learn to use WalkMe to design and build Digital Adoption Platform solutions, test and publish content.
• Build solutions based on business objectives and project plans.
• Provide training and coaching to SMEs (builders) throughout the projects.
• Use agile development processes to deliver new features and functionality.
• Ensure best in class digital user experience.
• Set up measures to evaluate the impact of solutions developed against KPIs set forth to drive Return on Investment back to the business.
• Contribute with fresh ideas, enthusiasm and creativity.
What will make you successful
• Degree in IT, Design, Digital, Business or similar
• Strong business analyst and project management skills
• Strong digital skills
• Proficient in O365 applications
• Good communication skills
• Curious and creative
• Ability to work independently to deliver outputs on time
• High level of spoken English
Remember to attach your updated CV when apply