Consultport is the finest digital marketplace that brings together leading digital experts and top-tier management consultants with businesses. We are building the leading all-in-one platform for consulting services, and we are determined to disrupt the way consulting has been so far. Led by experienced entrepreneurs, with background from the Boston Consulting Group, Rocket Internet and Google, our mission is transforming the world of work to meet the challenges of the future.
As a Talent Strategy & Employer Branding Intern (m/f/d), you will support our 360° recruitment process. You’ll work on our talent strategy, talent attraction, and on our employer branding among much more.
- Support the Talent Acquisition Lead in understand hiring needs, implementing effective sourcing strategies, and building a steady talent pipeline
- Co-manage the entire recruitment process, from writing compelling job descriptions, capabilities-based screenings, interviews, feedback, to making an offer — always applying the market’s best practices
- Identify, attract, and engage with European top-talent to join the Consultport team using diverse channels, such as Linkedin, professional networks, community events, ensuring a positive end-to-end candidate experience
- Perform talent market analysis to share insights with the team and constantly optimize our attractiveness as an employer (incl. reviewing and updating job advertisements and campaigns)
- Grow Consultport’s employer brand by strengthening relationships with our HR-partners (recruiting sites, universities, etc) and serve as a company ambassador at events
- Develop and improve our Career Page to make it attractive and reflect our company values
- Think ENTREPRENEURIAL: look ahead, create opportunities, bring ideas to life, and get things done?
- Make a real IMPACT with what you do, influencing an entire industry on a global scale?
- Take full OWNERSHIP of your projects, empowered by your organization to achieve your goals with the resources you need
- WIN and be part of a highly motivated team
- Graduated/about to graduate in Human Resources, Management, Psychology or a related field
- Prior work experience, preferably from an internal recruiting or headhunting role, or in a fast-paced startup environment
- Familiar with direct sourcing via e.g. Linkedin and Xing, as well as Applicant Tracking Systems
- Communicative, empathetic, and open personality, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are a self-starter with strong organization and execution skills
- Passionate about organizing and participating in (recruiting) events
- Fluency in German and English
- Receive support in your own self-development (regular feedback and coaching sessions, access to personal development material, workshops, startup presentations, and networking events).
- Make key decisions that impact the future of the company
- Participate in free yoga classes, a meditation room, and shower facilities (e.g. after exercising in one of our neighboring parks) on site
- Enjoy regular team lunches and social events
- A secured job in a constantly growing company and a future-proof industry with a multitude of personal development opportunities
- Work in an environmentally conscious company - we see climate action as a responsibility
Our company culture
Our team is diverse, international and shares the drive to make a difference and create change.
- We encourage our team to bring in their ideas and take initiatives that make them proud of
- We foster a rapidly scaling working environment with a very entrepreneurial and collaborative culture
- We see the opportunities, where others see problems
- We never stand still and constantly seek opportunities to improve
Does this sound like the perfect next challenge for you? Please send us your application (including CV, academic records and/or relevant references). We look forward to welcoming you on-board!