We are Emma - The Sleep Company. One of Europe's fastest-growing startups, we are now the world's leading D2C sleep brand. In 2020 our revenue grew from €150 to €405 million. We're pushing the boundaries of technology to transform the world of sleep. And we want your help to pull it off.
But Emma isn't for everyone. We're a highly ambitious, hard-working team that pushes you to produce your best work yet. We don't want average, we want high-performers who chase growth and set ambitious goals. Want your ideas to have impact and your career to grow? Then Emma is the right place for you.
This is what you'll do:
- Own the ERP system platform, in particular lead the requirements engineering and product definition side of Emma's Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) for a >400mn EUR business operating in 26 markets worldwide based on Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Discover, design & define business processes in coordination with Emma's business units and 3rd parties (e.g. financial auditors, suppliers, partners, ...)
- Architect, prioritize and coordinate ERP implementation efforts with the ERP development, integration and operations team
- Coordinate and resolve issues with Software-as-a-Service provider(s)
- Consult and support Emma's business units (esp. Finance and Operations) to increase process excellence and automation through digitization in the ERP process domain
- Run agile, i.e. iterative and incremental product development and project management, not shying away to take impactful decisions and commit to breaking changes when new insights are available
- Manage business interfaces to other system components, incl. E-Commerce, Logistics, CRM, ....
- Assess, document and visualize primary end-to-end processes
- Continuously optimize implemented processes through process data analysis / mining
- Ensure product and project delivery aligns to the platform roadmap and solution strategy
This is what you'll bring to us:
- Several years of experience and a proven delivery track record in mid-to-large scale ERP solutions (Microsoft or SAP), ideally in the in the E-Commerce industry
- Deep understanding and experience of tradeoffs in process and system complexity of software customization vs. configuration
- Thorough understanding of ERP system architecture, constraints/limitations and operation models (e.g. SaaS, PaaS, IaaS), in particular for the Microsoft Dynamics 365 system family
- Ability to work in situations with high level of uncertainty; you adapt to our highly agile, sometimes volatile, environment and embrace impactful changes for the benefit of Emma
- Experience in consultative delivery or as an enterprise architect or equivalent delivery role is a strong plus
- Experience working with internal and external customers from process execution to C-level
- Strong product and project management skills and practices
- Consistent record of delivering business value by measurable outcomes, leveraging technology to transform business
- Analytical mindset, strong thought leadership, excellent people and stakeholder management skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and presentation skills
- Team player that always keeps the larger picture in sight
- Professional Business English is a must; German is a strong plus
This is what we offer you:
- Always agile: We hypothesize, validate and implement incrementally - every day. And sometimes we take a leap to the next level!
- Highly successful Business: Our award-winning products are selling in 24 markets globally and we are doubling our revenue every year (2020 even more!).
- The science: Emma actively engages in sleep science research and employs neuroscientists to invent SleepTech, not resell.
- Exiting new Tech Platform coming up: Emma's new platform architecture is in the planning and already anticipating smart consumer devices, IoT build in cloud-native design using modern tech stacks.
- The next big thing: Now, we put the 'Tech' in 'SleepTech'
- Responsibility and decision-making authority from your first day
- The opportunity to work on challenging tasks that contribute to your professional growth
- Work independently and as part of a dedicated, international and diverse team
- The opportunity to help shape our company culture
- Work with and learn from experts in diverse fields
Become an Emmie
At Emma, you'll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to lead, disrupt and reinvent the sleep industry. Ready to work hard and help us get there? Directly apply through our application portal and become part of our exceptional team.
Emma proudly celebrates diversity. We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to promoting inclusion in our workplace. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, ethnic origin, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Information regarding COVID-19: Your application will continue to be processed as usual by our recruiting team. All interviews take place via video call or phone.